Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.927 INR / FJD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 76% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,969 (4,008 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)