Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.305 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,505 (1,203 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)