Cost of living comparison between Surt, Libya and Alwar, India
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 49.659 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,212 (1,917 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (36 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (36 minutes ago)