Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.100 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 29% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,020 (руб 36,371) in Surgut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)