Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00503 INR / IDR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 51% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,780 (Rp 23,408,424) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)