Cost of living comparison between Sur, Oman and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 176.894 INR / OMR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 8% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,649 (﷼ 495) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)