Cost of living comparison between Sunyani, Ghana and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.578 INR / GHS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 8% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,087 (GH₵5,314) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (33 minutes ago)