Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.720 INR / GHS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 5% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,012 (GH₵5,572) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)