Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.423 INR / UAH
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨60,131 (24,814₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)