Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.218 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 56% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,870 (S/. 6,028) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)