Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.938 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 49% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,812 (S/. 2,549) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tucson, Arizona costs $52,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (34 minutes ago)