Cost of living comparison between Sullana, Peru and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.829 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 54% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,621 (S/. 6,083) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)