Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05646 INR / IQD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 58% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,616 (2,277,844 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)