Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05712 INR / IQD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 77% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,005 (2,328,509 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)