Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05512 INR / IQD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 38% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,641 (900,544 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)