Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05769 INR / IQD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,076 (1,162,633 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)