Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.718 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 65% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,812 (元13,770) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (36 minutes ago)