Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.829 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 55% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,282 (元5,217) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)