Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.459 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 61% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,922 (元12,784) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (19 minutes ago)