Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 177.657 INR / OMR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 99% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,743 (﷼ 550) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)