Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.691 INR / EGP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,096 (E£ 12,759) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)