Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.329 INR / BOB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,234 ($b4,098) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (37 minutes ago)