Cost of living comparison between Sucre, Bolivia and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.876 INR / BOB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 8% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,984 ($b8,909) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,200TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (30 minutes ago)