Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.342 INR / BOB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,413 ($b4,219) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)