Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.745 INR / BOB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,548 ($b8,573) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)