Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia vs Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.692 INR / RSD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 20% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,945 (86,638 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)