Cost of living comparison between Subotica, Serbia and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / RSD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 9% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,094 (138,141 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (about 1 hour ago)