Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 INR / RSD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,599 (73,234 Дин.) in Subotica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (19 minutes ago)