Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.025 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 157% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,306 (€1,091) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)