Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.273 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 141% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,691 (£924) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)