Cost of living comparison between Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 86.129 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 150% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,709 (£2,179) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)