Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,865 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.413 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 151% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,965 (25,355 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (43 minutes ago)