Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.097 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 79% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,664 (руб 57,135) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)