Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.017 INR / NOK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 239% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨254,333 (kr 31,725) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (20 minutes ago)