Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.026 INR / NOK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 234% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,798 (kr 14,553) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (38 minutes ago)