Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.443 INR / NOK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 225% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨182,271 (kr 21,588) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)