Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.641 INR / NOK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 224% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,087 (kr 14,408) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)