Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.130 INR / NOK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 234% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,806 (kr 13,137) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 2 hours ago)