Cost of living in Stary Oskol, Russia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.100 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stary Oskol (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨31,189 (руб 28,364) in Stary Oskol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)