Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.033 INR / BGN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,542 (1,141 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)