Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States vs Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 836 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.595 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 142% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,578 ($1,656) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)