Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.916 INR / XCD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 100% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,062 (EC$2,930) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,009 (30 minutes ago)