Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.170 INR / XCD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 146% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨191,920 (EC$7,625) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 15TL (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)