Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.767 INR / XCD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 98% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,920 (EC$4,398) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)