Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.665 INR / XCD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 134% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨182,801 (EC$7,411) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)