Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.879 INR / XCD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 102% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,459 (EC$6,343) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (43 minutes ago)