Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,801 in Srinagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (18 minutes ago)