Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.837 INR / HRK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 88% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,624 (9,008 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (about 1 hour ago)