Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.547 INR / HRK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 86% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,170 (15,205 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)