Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.277 INR / HRK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 89% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,808 (7,182 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (17 minutes ago)