Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.297 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 161% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨195,519 (£2,347) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (44 minutes ago)