Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.284 INR / TND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 8% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,649 (2,993 Dinar) in Sousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (36 minutes ago)