Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.036 INR / TND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,037 (1,922 Dinar) in Sousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)