Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.005 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 78% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,449 (R$ 6,639) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)