Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23272 INR / HUF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 44% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,326 (216,255 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (27 minutes ago)