Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05648 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,256 (₩730,512) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)