Cost of living comparison between Songnam, South Korea and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05829 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,199 (₩1,495,996) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (44 minutes ago)