Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05690 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,901 (₩1,597,615) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)