Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21603 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,076 (370,673 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)