Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20762 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,678 (383,768 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)