Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,999 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.165 INR / BGN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 32% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,349 (2,747 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Clermont-Ferrand costs €1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (40 minutes ago)