Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.990 INR / BGN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 22% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,499 (2,582 лв) in Sliven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)