Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.493 INR / BGN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 10% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,334 (944 лв) in Sliven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $908 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)