Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.479 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,556 (4,576TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (31 minutes ago)