Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.208 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,712 (4,817TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)