Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.585 INR / UAH
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 34% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨57,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨37,579 (14,539₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)