Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.462 INR / UAH
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨23,546 (9,565₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (15 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)