Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.415 INR / UAH
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨48,694 (20,166₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)