Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.482 INR / UAH
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨49,878 (20,093₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)