Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.628 INR / UAH
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨53,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨38,675 (14,719₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)