Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.301 INR / DKK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 299% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,633 (kr12,390) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (25 minutes ago)