Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.623 INR / DKK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 289% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨190,545 (kr17,937) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)