Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,619 in Siliguri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)