Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01627 INR / KHR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 71% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,164 (3,267,010 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)