Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01688 INR / KHR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 68% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,018 (4,976,846 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)