Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01686 INR / KHR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 69% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,736 (5,323,959 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Thessaloniki costs €4.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 169 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $489 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)