Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 59% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,421 (₨84,803) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (23 minutes ago)