Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.638 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 72% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,227 (₨210,552) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)