Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 44% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,038 (₨125,181) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)