Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 66% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,947 (₨219,967) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (31 minutes ago)