Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.986 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 52% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,190 (23,765 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (30 minutes ago)