Cost of living comparison between Shkoder, Albania and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.536 INR / ALL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 24% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,308 (174,128 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)