Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.632 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 164% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,433 (¥225,511) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,150,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)