Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.617 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 159% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,735 (¥226,437) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)