Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan vs Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.649 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 157% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,030 (¥209,567) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)