Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.683 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨30,381 (元3,137) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 28,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)