Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.368 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨79,299 (元8,465) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)