Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,888 (﷼ 51,003,316) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)