Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.451 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 41% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,985 (元5,818) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)