Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.388 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 41% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,051 (元11,723) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 75,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)