Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.817 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 32% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,497 (元4,838) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)