Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada vs Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.738 INR / CAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 83% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,648 (C$1,705) in Sherbrooke to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 4 hours ago)